01-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Scaffdog, I think you're on the hot seat for thinking of Saylor exams. I was once a Saylor fanatic as they are cheap, however; things turned in favor for SL/Study.com shortly afterward (easier to pass and saves me a lot of time for a little bit more). In fact, I had a template made entirely for Saylor exams but decided not to add it to my spreadsheets list, I might actually just add it back after I make some minor adjustments...
Have a read in the Beginners Guide, I copied a template from dfrecore and customized it with mainly SL/Study.com courses. It's got the BSBA GM template and within the guide, I have the Marketing AOS as well. You should start with the FREE courses, it'll be used in your Free Electives section. Then work on those general education courses, professional business ones, and finish it off with the AOS/Capstone.
Have a read in the Beginners Guide, I copied a template from dfrecore and customized it with mainly SL/Study.com courses. It's got the BSBA GM template and within the guide, I have the Marketing AOS as well. You should start with the FREE courses, it'll be used in your Free Electives section. Then work on those general education courses, professional business ones, and finish it off with the AOS/Capstone.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)