Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Formally Depressed Dropout Yearning for Redemption…
#8
I finished a ton of credits before they did my evaluation because this forum helped me plug in credits that would definitely fit somewhere. Things I knew I would need I could start on right away. So definitely utilize this forum. You'll save a lot of time. Get into a capstone no matter what so you have the option to graduate in June.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Formally Depressed Dropout Yearning for Redemption… - by rlw74 - 01-12-2018, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College dropout rates gams007 9 3,464 05-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Do I have to Formally Enroll to Find Out What RA Credits Will Transfer? retro 8 3,159 04-13-2022, 01:24 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Stressed & Depressed - today’s high school students Vle045 8 3,559 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  NYC Teacher CLEP Redemption Question dmatukian 7 3,472 02-28-2019, 02:34 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  So..depressed? Distraught? LaterBloomer 61 13,599 05-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Last Post: passit1
  (please Help) -how, where to start- i am depressed clepste 10 5,297 01-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Last Post: clepste

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)