Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
No degree to MBA-HR in 20 months - Nodaclu's Progress Thread
#82
(01-12-2018, 09:18 PM)Nodaclu Wrote: Thank you so much for taking the time to create those!

That gives me plenty more to think about. I agree that I should take that whole group of courses you mentioned, and then see where the chips fall. Because I have another 10 courses through Study.com that I've already paid for, I'll prioritize those first, and go from there.

Definitely!  Finish your Gen Ed's, then the business core.  They'll work in both degrees.  That's a totally workable plan.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: No degree to MBA-HR in 20 months - Nodaclu's Progress Thread - by dfrecore - 01-12-2018, 10:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 28 3,985 5 hours ago
Last Post: ss20ts
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,009 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,928 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,189 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,100 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,450 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 974 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,209 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,132 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Degree via Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) wheatenbread 2 1,805 04-20-2026, 01:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)