01-15-2018, 10:01 PM
(01-15-2018, 09:50 PM)Nodaclu Wrote: However, if they're all close to equal, then it'll probably be NAU.
Agree with this call completely. I actually reached out to NAU when I only had done ALEKS (math credits) and really thought about going because of their name recognition and close proximity to Southern Cal. I then just fell in love with the idea of being able to completely test out of a degree at TESU and never looked back.
You have solid options in each direction so all will work out perfect in the end.
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016
RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great
The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016
RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great
The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story



![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)