Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UCCS: Teaching To Kill a Mockingbird: Starts March 8
#8
(02-24-2018, 10:31 PM)eriehiker Wrote: I am not planning to send this to TESU.  I am a HS/MS English/Social Science teacher.  I've been teaching for 19 years, but I have a general master's degree - MAT.  If I can pick up 18 English credits cheap, I can teach dual enrollment classes or pick up a college class.  I've already been doing this with economics.  I am up to 16 graduate credit hours.  I just need two more.  The Harvard classes would get me to 12 credit hours and I could probably convince somebody that a TKAM class was about English even with a SOC prefix.  The diversity certificate would get me close with sociology.

Ah, well in that case, for goodness sakes, take all the cheap grad level courses people throw on here!!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Cheeseburrito, cookderosa
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UCCS: Teaching To Kill a Mockingbird: Starts March 8 - by dfrecore - 02-24-2018, 11:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Walden Tempo Learning Fees - Changes March 2025 bjcheung77 4 8,889 02-18-2025, 11:58 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Stipend-Paid Online MAT to Transition to Rural STEM Teaching Jonathan Whatley 0 1,225 12-11-2024, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  100% online Spanish language Masters in teaching Spanish language Avidreader 0 2,132 05-29-2024, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  National University - Teaching Credential ashkir 5 4,996 12-31-2023, 06:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Searching for info on online teaching certification for higher ed DIGI-212 3 3,933 12-22-2022, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Bridge TEFL - International Diploma in English Language Teaching TESOL ($1,000) bjcheung77 25 14,110 11-14-2022, 12:37 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Walden Tempo Learning - CBE Price Increase March 2022 bjcheung77 1 2,348 12-26-2021, 11:11 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs
  Masters for Teaching College Courses natshar 11 5,478 02-17-2021, 12:33 AM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  Capella MEd Flexpath Teaching & Learning - $7200 and up bjcheung77 3 4,182 01-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Last Post: sofinel
  Is there any school that will accept many graduate transfer credits in teaching? Pelican 10 6,634 12-17-2020, 12:43 PM
Last Post: acamp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)