Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
$19 Certificate
#22
I think the situation must just be hitting too much to home. I didn't know that there were a lot of fake TEFL's out there, but in ANY field, people can take your job with or without proper certification or training.

I'm in international business and while I haven't seen a fake certificate, I have seen a whole bunch of people get jobs without any multicultural training or any understanding of business protocol in a given country. I have also seen former teachers get hired onto teams of business professionals. They could be taking someone's job who studied business, but I don't bother myself with it. I just go and do my best and if the company likes me, great. And if I don't make my numbers, then I'm gone and someone else is in.. maybe it's a teacher who gave up teaching. (My brother was a music teacher, but now he's taking someone's job in a technical field)

In fact, I'm pretty sure that most professions have their version of someone else taking their job. It sucks, but that's the way life is. AI will be taking ALL of our jobs anyhow within the next 20 years. We just have to do our best and realize that other people who haven't studied our particular profession will be there, and many will get hired. And sometimes they even deserve it.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin


My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
[-] The following 2 users Like burbuja0512's post:
  • dewisant, StoicJ
Reply


Messages In This Thread
$19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-03-2018, 08:08 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by leland.kirk - 03-04-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by bjcheung77 - 03-04-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by eLearner - 03-18-2018, 12:19 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-18-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by rachel83az - 03-18-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by leland.kirk - 03-04-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by Ideas - 03-04-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-04-2018, 10:22 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by RANSOMSOUL - 03-05-2018, 12:19 AM
RE: $19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-05-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: $19 Certificate - by rachel83az - 03-18-2018, 06:12 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by eLearner - 03-18-2018, 08:52 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by eLearner - 03-18-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-19-2018, 08:55 AM
RE: $19 Certificate - by eLearner - 03-19-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: $19 Certificate - by rachel83az - 03-19-2018, 10:42 AM
RE: $19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-19-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by eLearner - 03-19-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-19-2018, 03:41 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by eLearner - 03-19-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by burbuja0512 - 03-19-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by rachel83az - 03-19-2018, 05:46 PM
$19 Certificate - by Lacedonia4 - 09-20-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: $19 Certificate - by rachel83az - 09-21-2020, 04:44 AM
$19 Certificate - by Lacedonia4 - 09-21-2020, 05:27 AM
$19 Certificate - by Lacedonia4 - 09-22-2020, 10:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DegreeForum Certificate Expired Messdiener 5 2,111 01-14-2025, 07:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Paralegal certificate lumina 3 4,604 02-04-2023, 03:45 AM
Last Post: xianbd
  Certificate vs Certification sanantone 19 8,839 10-20-2022, 12:17 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Does Any one have PUG - AWS certificate screenshots from the last month NewatTESU 30 8,925 11-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Google IT Support Professional Certificate: Possibly Free eriehiker 1 3,094 02-22-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate brothert69 12 9,122 06-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Last Post: alleycat

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)