Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
No degree to MBA-HR in 20 months - Nodaclu's Progress Thread
#97
(03-21-2018, 12:18 AM)Nodaclu Wrote: I also discovered that the 2 unit TEEX Cybersecurity for Business Professionals course is still "broken" - the course material gets stuck about halfway through and won't let you proceed any further.

I emailed them about it a few months back, but never received a response. As a free course offering, I'm guessing it isn't a priority for them.

On Cybersecurity for IT Professionals, the course was sticking for me, but it worked with a different browser. I would try that, and/or different browser settings. I think switching browsers worked for me because it allowed the pop-up in a different way. I'm guessing they probably have many students finishing the course so they figured it was not an actual problem on their end.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: No degree to MBA-HR in 20 months - Nodaclu's Progress Thread - by Ideas - 03-21-2018, 12:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,647 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,267 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,341 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,265 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,557 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,554 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 1,014 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,351 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,195 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Degree via Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) wheatenbread 2 1,862 04-20-2026, 01:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)