Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
No degree to MBA-HR in 20 months - Nodaclu's Progress Thread
(03-21-2018, 01:28 AM)Merlin Wrote: I believe TEEX recommends the use of Internet Explorer or Safari for their courses. I know I had issues using Chrome which went away when I switched to Safari, so it seems like there may be something to that.

For this particular one, that turned out to be the case. Chrome, Edge and Firefox all hung in the same spot, but IE pushed it through...thanks!  Smile
So it looks like I can finally continue with this one. I'm about halfway through it, so hopefully I can finish it up in the next few days.
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology - TESU (pending conferral)
120/120 units complete

SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
Anticipated Completion Date: 3/31/2019

Master of Human Resource Management - CSU Global
Start Date: 7/1/2019
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: No degree to MBA-HR in 20 months - Nodaclu's Progress Thread - by Nodaclu - 03-21-2018, 09:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,535 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,202 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,209 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,236 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,331 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,500 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 999 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,313 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,165 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Degree via Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) wheatenbread 2 1,847 04-20-2026, 01:15 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)