Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How good are the Study.com TECEP prep courses?
#8
I would choose a TECEP that I knew I could pass (I did this myself, since I'm under the old plan where 5 TECEP's gives me residency). I took Applied Math, Tech Writing, English Comp II, Public Relations, and Computer Concepts. Applied Math and Tech Writing were the easiest by far, and I didn't study for them. I passed English Comp & Computers, and didn't study for those either, but my scores weren't fantastic (I was winging it).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How good are the Study.com TECEP prep courses? - by dfrecore - 04-03-2018, 12:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 13,047 10-07-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 3 272 10-05-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 378 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,216 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 326 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 968 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,728 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 848 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,451 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,261 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)