04-28-2018, 05:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:21 PM by bronson1551.)
Hi everyone,
I am preparing to take my first test at Study.com (Finance 102 with Guardian Scholarship). It states under the syllabus that a calculator, scratch paper and the formula sheet are allowed.
My question is : How do we show that these are the only things we are using? Do I hold each one up to the webcam built into my laptop and explain what it is and that its allowed?
Do I scan them laying on a desk/table?
Or??????
Thanks for any and all help.
Kind regards,
Bronson
I am preparing to take my first test at Study.com (Finance 102 with Guardian Scholarship). It states under the syllabus that a calculator, scratch paper and the formula sheet are allowed.
My question is : How do we show that these are the only things we are using? Do I hold each one up to the webcam built into my laptop and explain what it is and that its allowed?
Do I scan them laying on a desk/table?
Or??????
Thanks for any and all help.
Kind regards,
Bronson


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)