05-11-2018, 01:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 01:10 PM by Sparrowhawk.)
I thought they were still allowing admission after 18 and high school diploma (although I may not be up on the latest as he wasn't planning on applying until he was a little closer to having all his credits).
Considering COSC for just an AA is an interesting thought. I hadn't thought of that before as he had planned to get the BSPS from TESU right off. Do you have a comparison of cost estimate if he would get an AA from COSC and then a BS at TESU vs. just a straight Bachelors at either one of those?
Considering COSC for just an AA is an interesting thought. I hadn't thought of that before as he had planned to get the BSPS from TESU right off. Do you have a comparison of cost estimate if he would get an AA from COSC and then a BS at TESU vs. just a straight Bachelors at either one of those?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)