Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU (and, probably others) Transcript
#1
So

I'm applying for jobs and stuff and things. You can send a screenshot of your courses initially, but some of the places want a real transcript.

Since I didn't see an applicable thread, thought I'd share my experience...


TESU does not handle the front end. You have to go to the National Student Clearinghouse, which sounds official and governmenty, but I assume it's just another company.  Here's the link: https://www.transcriptservices.org/

(You apparently can verify a degree and some other stuff there, too, but I didn't try any of that.)


You go through some steps drilling down your school and your ID stuff. It takes a little while, and you actually have to digitally sign one part of it. (shrugs)

I want to say two certified, sealed transcripts mailed to me was just under $30.

It didn't take too long to ship (ordered at night on the 8th, arrived today the 12th).

Was no special handling, two letter sized envelopes in a small manila envelope dumped in the mailbox. (So, if you're worried about hanging around to sign for them, at least in my case, this time, don't. lol)

Funny though, they came directly from TESU, so I really don't understand why they farmed the front end out. (shrugs).

Anyway, that's my story. I drug my feet because I thought it would be a pain. It really relatively speaking wasn't.
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996


Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...


My list of academic courses:
link



[-] The following 1 user Likes High_Order1's post:
  • acamp
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU (and, probably others) Transcript - by High_Order1 - 05-12-2018, 06:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AI Intro to TESU vs UMPI bjcheung77 6 3,164 07-30-2025, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  I sure hope TESU advising is having a good break, because they are going to freak... eriehiker 15 6,911 01-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  TESU Haiku High_Order1 2 2,347 01-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  TESU Mobile App Now Available for Students mvk 0 2,093 11-28-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: mvk
  Transcript Question Regards 4 3,044 11-24-2017, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  HomeSchool HighSchool Transcript Template bjcheung77 7 4,511 06-15-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Carnation
  Why does TESU charge a residency waiver fee? yb1 15 7,896 12-14-2016, 06:47 PM
Last Post: alzee
  USAJOBS and TESU Transcript Issue yb1 9 4,527 09-29-2016, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Jehan48
  one of us in Summer 2016 TESU Invention mag cookderosa 24 7,558 07-30-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: cookderosa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)