05-28-2018, 04:26 PM
(05-28-2018, 04:22 PM)MrBossmanJr Wrote: Thanks, I'll e-mail them today. I'm going to continue these courses for the BALS too.
Dumb question: why are you getting a BS in TS, and a BALS? I always think of the BALS as the check-the-box degree, but I don't know why anyone would get a generic degree after getting something like a BS in TS (which is also more generic, but still more useful than a BALS). Why would you spend the money on more courses, and pay for and do a 2nd capstone, and pay a second residency waiver fee for that?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)