Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU BALS Degree Plan Help
#19
frank.f.franky did respond to my inquiry on https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...om-CHE-111 and basically it has not been worked out, so we still do not know if a Chem I and a Physic I will meet the criteria or if you need what I and dfrecore have always been led to believe (by TESU) is that you need Chem I & II w/labs OR Physics I & II w/labs.

Don't take the Chemistry I - StraighterLine, it has been down graded by TESU which is most unfortunate (see the same thread listed above for more on that).  I personally would recommend completing a I & II (same subject) through a CC - series sciences like these tend to be easier to complete if you take them through the same provider (as they tend to pick up on II where I left off). 

If your local CC does not have a good option for you, or is not bargained priced. Check out Clovis CC (NM) http://www.clovis.edu/ , New Mexico Jr College http://www.nmjc.edu/ (or pretty much any NM state school for out-of-state students online courses very low costs)  - I know that Rio Salado (AZ) gets recommended here often as well (I have not used them myself), although far more costly then the other two NM schools for non AZ residents http://www.riosalado.edu - but they do offer both subjects I & II w.labs starting this fall.   I'm quite sure that you've missed the summer sessions for these subjects.

If you do need Gen Eds you may look into taking Chem I and a Physics I (at the same time, since you can't take the II of one while taking the I) and see how they transfer in - you might just get lucky and they end up meeting the requirement. No risk on lost credits if you would have needed those credits to fill Gen Eds anyway.  You'll know where you actually stand once the official BS Tech Studies eval is posted for you by TESU - be sure to let us know so we can advise, sometimes you need to ask them to 'move things around (we'll know what those things are).

EDIT: Physics I w/Lab - StraighterLine is an option as well for level I in the subject (could be done now, no waiting to start).   Anyone know of a Chem I w/lab that will now meet TESU Chem I w/lab requirement that could be completed self-paced (now that SL has been downgraded)??? - you may want to post this question in it's own thread or tack it onto the one above.
Amberton - MSHRB
TESU - ASNSM/BSBA



Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-02-2018, 08:04 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by bjcheung77 - 07-02-2018, 08:30 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-02-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by bjcheung77 - 07-03-2018, 10:53 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-03-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-03-2018, 02:57 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 03:13 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Lewis.Yim - 07-03-2018, 03:45 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 04:36 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-03-2018, 04:46 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by bjcheung77 - 07-03-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-03-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-04-2018, 09:17 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-04-2018, 11:17 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by dfrecore - 07-04-2018, 12:21 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-05-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by dfrecore - 07-05-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-05-2018, 05:51 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by dfrecore - 07-05-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-05-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by Airframer - 07-06-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: TESU BALS Degree Plan Help - by allvia - 07-06-2018, 01:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 28 3,966 57 minutes ago
Last Post: ss20ts
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 11,997 Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,925 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,862 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,186 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 720 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,099 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,448 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 973 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,208 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)