Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Experience at the Harvard Extension School Information Session
#15
(07-07-2018, 11:23 PM)sanantone Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 11:20 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I too found it hard to read, so I just didn't.  But I didn't want to say TL;DR because it was a new poster.

Regarding replying, I try to condense the original so that it's not too long, like using ellipsis (...) so that I can use the beginning and end or whatever.  Or so that if I'm only replying to a specific part of the original post, I just delete everything else that's not pertinent.  I feel that I should be trying to make it easier for people to follow what's going on, while also not making the thread longer than it needs to be.

As for not caring about vision problems, I don't think people really think about that.  I certainly don't.  It's not that I'm uncaring, it's just not top of mind when I think about what I'm going to post.  I'm certain the OP didn't try to make life difficult for you sanantone, she just didn't realize it would be hard for some people to read.  Especially if she's new, and doesn't know a lot about forum etiquette.

Which is why I gave her the advice to break her post into paragraphs. It's really the others here who are inconsiderate. How is she going to learn forum etiquette if no one says anything?

You are absolutely right.  Instead, I just didn't read the post, which isn't helpful either.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: My Experience at the Harvard Extension School Information Session - by dfrecore - 07-07-2018, 11:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JWMI MBA Program - My experience so far Vle045 35 16,995 06-21-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Harvard Extension Data Science, Digital Media Design ALMs Renamed to Include AI Jonathan Whatley 0 1,323 06-10-2026, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Harvard Kennedy School 10-Year Plan Eyes Increasing Online Programs Jonathan Whatley 0 1,053 06-06-2026, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Harvard Graduate Poetry Classes Still $250 Per Class for Teachers.Epstein Connections eriehiker 8 2,790 05-11-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Next Steps After UMPI: Considering Law School CFPhopeful 6 1,599 03-10-2026, 10:02 AM
Last Post: RbxFunRocks
Heart My experience with Newlane flan_eur 15 7,762 02-12-2026, 01:36 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 35 33,009 01-26-2026, 04:18 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Italian Online Master in Economics & Finance for 4.5k from a Top-School David1477 26 17,255 12-12-2025, 07:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Unidema and Harvard Collab Incoming Kalas 9 2,706 11-13-2025, 10:33 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Are ACE credits a deal breaker for getting into Certified Anesthesia Assistant school zauh 16 4,314 11-13-2025, 09:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)