Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How many Study.com courses do I have to take to get the TES-100 waived?
#12
Also, bringing in a certain number of credits can get it automatically waived. I think it is around 104 - but it has been a while since I checked. I emailed and had it added before I ever transferred a study.com course, but I have heard that for some people they want to see the transcript first.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How many Study.com courses do I have to take to get the TES-100 waived? - by rlw74 - 07-24-2018, 05:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 61 13,039 10-07-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Meta Courses Renewed Mint Berry Crunch 3 254 10-05-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UPI Study Phracker Jacks 2 358 09-29-2026, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Phracker Jacks
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 2,206 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  credit transfer of the course HTY 108 in study.com to UMPI ScholarX 0 320 09-11-2026, 11:49 AM
Last Post: ScholarX
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 963 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  STUDY UPDATE – COURSE CHANGES (EFFECTIVE AUGUST 5, 2026) cramnooch 5 1,722 08-03-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: cramnooch
  New Study.com Course Generative AI: Real-World Skills LevelUP 1 842 08-01-2026, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,425 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,257 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)