07-24-2018, 02:53 PM
I am taking a couple of courses from them as well, I just mainly review the videos and am about to do my first quiz on both.
I think it's great, I get to play the video at 1.5x and it goes in the background while I work on other studies. I don't know how I will test on it though, but from looking at the course. It's 10% participation, 50% quizzes, and 40% final exam. It's not an easy pass for those who don't know the subject that well, but if you do well in the quizzes and watch the videos completely, that's 60% of the grade there. I would say they are the NCCRS version of Study.com but cheaper than Saylor!
I think it's great, I get to play the video at 1.5x and it goes in the background while I work on other studies. I don't know how I will test on it though, but from looking at the course. It's 10% participation, 50% quizzes, and 40% final exam. It's not an easy pass for those who don't know the subject that well, but if you do well in the quizzes and watch the videos completely, that's 60% of the grade there. I would say they are the NCCRS version of Study.com but cheaper than Saylor!
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)
AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I
Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)
AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I
Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)