Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SOPHIA.ORG inaccuracy?incompetence? dishonesty?
#16
(09-04-2018, 08:05 PM)AwardTour Wrote: UPDATE:

Sophia.org has made things right.

They quickly resolved the issue and they switched my account over. 

I did sign up with a portal site phoenix.sophia.org to take advantage of the discount. Keyboard Biometric testing is only available on Sophia's main website http://sophia.org

I did not know this. When I emailed them asking about this in the past I was under the impression that this was available on all of their websites. This is not the case. I was never told in any emails that it was limited to their main site and none of their portals.

Thank you SOPHIA.ORG for quickly taking care of this and responding to me. Your quick response and problem solving of my issue has earned you a loyal customer for the majority of my classes.  

Thank you.

Ahh, I was wondering if this was the case. I recall them mentioning that the keyboard biometrics system was in beta and not available on all their sites yet when they posted the announcement. They also indicated that the beta was only available to people who signed up using the main sophia.org portal. That's why I mentioned it above as well. Smile

In any case, I'm glad to see they got everything worked out for you. Let us know how the new system works!
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • AwardTour
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SOPHIA.ORG inaccuracy?incompetence? dishonesty? - by Merlin - 09-04-2018, 09:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,684 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 947 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,462 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,236 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,475 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,325 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,576 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,452 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,412 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Core complete from sophia credits? CocaCola 4 3,212 01-11-2026, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)