Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone's toughest exam was..
#38
angie Wrote:I am dreading taking the Statistics exam....that may be why I keep putting it off until "next month". If I pass that one, then I can rest easy.

I wouldn't say Drug & Alcohol was the hardest test, but you really did have to study for that one. Most other tests I've taken it's just reviewing information so that I've been familiar, but D&AA was a memorization type test for me.

I wouldn't even try to pass these History ones that you all are taking. I'm terrible with date/name/event facts.

Angie

Angie,

I was more fearful of the Statistics exam than ANYONE. But that is why I decided to take it sooner rather than later...to get it over with! If I failed, I would still have time to take it again in six months and if I passed it, it would be one less thing to worry about. If you save it until the end, the pressure and your stress level will be even higher!

In a brief moment of bravery, I one day just called and ordered the exam. That sealed the deal and forced me to study for, and take the exam.

My gamble paid off better than I could ever have imagined. It IS hard, it IS stressful, but if you have studied well and know the basics inside and out, you will have no trouble passing it.

It was a WONDERFUL feeling of pure RELIEF to pass it. Even now, a full month after I took the exam, I still look at those credits, crossed off on my degree chart, and smile! I can't believe I passed it....but I did! And you can too.

Grab the bull by the horns...and bring it to it's knees!
hilarious

Good luck,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob
_____________________________________
Exams/Courses Passed (43):
- Courses (4): 1 Excelsior, 1 CSU-Pueblo, 2 Penn Foster.
- Exams (39): 24 DSST, 15 CLEP.

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by ShotoJuku - 04-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-23-2006, 02:32 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Sammy - 04-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Cold_navy - 04-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by beckysharp - 04-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-28-2006, 04:56 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-28-2006, 05:30 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by soldierboy - 04-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 05-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by camillumi - 05-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by angie - 05-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 05-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 05-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 05-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 05-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 05-20-2006, 08:09 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by ShotoJuku - 05-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Kiwi Lover - 07-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by SimonTam - 07-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by ShotoJuku - 07-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Cold_navy - 07-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 07-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by lartse - 03-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Johanna - 03-17-2007, 10:25 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by brownstien - 03-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Chuckers - 10-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by TKDPrincess - 04-14-2009, 12:21 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Levi - 04-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by annakate - 04-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by CLEP101 - 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MCunningham - 04-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by annakate - 04-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MCunningham - 04-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by annakate - 04-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MCunningham - 04-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by desuu - 04-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MadMax396 - 04-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by jennybears3 - 04-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Sunshine - 04-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by april004 - 04-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by studyhard - 05-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by schick - 05-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by frankiebleyes - 05-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by frankiebleyes - 05-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by jadechow - 05-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by akeefe3133 - 05-03-2009, 06:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,693 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,613 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,342 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 5,966 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 2,214 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 2,661 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,057 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 4,322 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 4,138 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 4,334 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)