Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone's toughest exam was..
#40
tampalizard Wrote:I took the ECE statistics yesterday. I almost didn't finish because I was so sure I failed. I began to panic after I didn't know ANY of the first six answers...then I thought. If I fail...then what? When I realized I would just pick up and go on I decided to finish...and I got a B. Go figure.
On the other hand...I took the ECE Ethics UL today. It was SURPRISINGLY difficult for me. I took the DSST ethics and got a good score.Excelsior lets you do their ethics for UL even if its a repeat of ethics....I don't know why but this is the only class they let you repeat?!. Anyway...They have scenario after scenario and the scenarios are on a pop up screen. You have to go back and forth from the questions to the scenarios...over and over. I guess it may be my touch of OCD but I found that VERY distracting. Combine that with the woman sitting in the next cubby who constantly muttered loud enough for me to hear, the guy behind me that tapped his foot and the woman next to him that tapped her desk with the mouse...INTERMITTENTLY MIND YOU....so my mind could not establish a pattern to the noise and each time she did it, it startled me. It was a VERY poor testing experience. I let them know. I did pass but it was VERY difficult.

ECE Statistics and ECE Ethics in two days. That's quite an achievement.

Congratulations!

I haven't taken any ECEs yet! So I am a bit anxious about them (I will need to take five of them). I'm sure I'll feel better once I have taken my first one, and know what to expect for the rest. But right now, I am experiencing fear of the unknown!
My name is Rob
_____________________________________
Exams/Courses Passed (43):
- Courses (4): 1 Excelsior, 1 CSU-Pueblo, 2 Penn Foster.
- Exams (39): 24 DSST, 15 CLEP.

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 12:22 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-23-2006, 01:22 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by ShotoJuku - 04-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-23-2006, 01:52 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-23-2006, 02:32 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Sammy - 04-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Cold_navy - 04-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by beckysharp - 04-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 04-28-2006, 04:56 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-28-2006, 05:30 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by anar579 - 04-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by soldierboy - 04-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 04-30-2006, 09:32 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 04-30-2006, 10:00 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 04-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 05-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by camillumi - 05-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by angie - 05-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 05-19-2006, 12:39 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by hunter2115 - 05-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by tampalizard - 05-19-2006, 03:18 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 05-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 05-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by RBOWMAN - 05-20-2006, 08:09 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by ShotoJuku - 05-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Kiwi Lover - 07-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by SimonTam - 07-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by ShotoJuku - 07-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Cold_navy - 07-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by snazzlefrag - 07-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by lartse - 03-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Johanna - 03-17-2007, 10:25 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by brownstien - 03-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Chuckers - 10-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by TKDPrincess - 04-14-2009, 12:21 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Levi - 04-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by annakate - 04-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by CLEP101 - 04-14-2009, 02:02 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MCunningham - 04-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by annakate - 04-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MCunningham - 04-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by annakate - 04-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MCunningham - 04-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by desuu - 04-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by MadMax396 - 04-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by jennybears3 - 04-16-2009, 10:01 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by Sunshine - 04-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by april004 - 04-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by studyhard - 05-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by schick - 05-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by frankiebleyes - 05-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by frankiebleyes - 05-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by jadechow - 05-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Everyone's toughest exam was.. - by akeefe3133 - 05-03-2009, 06:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYU foreign language proficiency exam lavagirl 8 3,688 09-09-2026, 03:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 1 99,607 09-17-2025, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best path for interior design (NCIDQ exam) for bachelors in another field? spohara 9 10,335 06-25-2025, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 5,963 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 2,211 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 2,658 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,052 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 4,320 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 4,135 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 4,330 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)