11-22-2018, 05:43 PM
And no one has heard of a BA in psychology that one can test out of all course classes? One of the big 3? I am noticing my only option is to:
1. Go to a traditional school, either online or in the classroom or a combination of something
2. Test out with things like CLEP and whatever full list are out there of equivalent testing outs, ( if I can find most if any of my courses to test out in.)
3. Take free range study courses that are expensive like study.com
4. Or “challenge a course” at a college like WIchita State University and wait for the finial while still paying for the class
....Am I right?
1. Go to a traditional school, either online or in the classroom or a combination of something
2. Test out with things like CLEP and whatever full list are out there of equivalent testing outs, ( if I can find most if any of my courses to test out in.)
3. Take free range study courses that are expensive like study.com
4. Or “challenge a course” at a college like WIchita State University and wait for the finial while still paying for the class
....Am I right?


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)