Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is Aleks still ACE accredited as of now?
#19
(11-25-2018, 03:53 AM)davewill Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 02:26 AM)Merlin Wrote: Oh, I know. Its just rough for people who have disabilities.

It should be possible to request an accommodation, however I have no idea if they have a proper policy in place for that.

Yeah, I doubt it. But I avoid having to ask for accommodation if I can avoid it. As an adult, I'd need to jump through hoops to "qualify" for that anyway.

In my case, the main accommodation I'd need is extra time. Mostly because I must do problems multiple times to make sure I get a consistent result. That and I often misremember formulas, so if there isn't a formula sheet and open notes aren't allowed, then I need to skip stuff and come back when (if) something else jogs the memory or fills in the gaps for me somehow.

Luckily I'm done with all the math I should need, so I don't need to worry about it. If a masters degree needs more, I'll deal with it at that time. Smile
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Aleks still ACE accredited as of now? - by Merlin - 11-25-2018, 04:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,205 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Claim I heard about Cambodian universities not being "internationally accredited"? EliEverIsAHero 1 1,028 01-05-2026, 05:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Weirdest DEAC-accredited universities and degrees Robson 15 5,705 12-11-2025, 09:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 9 23,725 08-07-2025, 11:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Crestpoint University DEAC accredited vs Excelsior [email protected] 10 8,875 04-12-2025, 12:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Seeking interviewees with non-accredited/non-traditional degrees for Ohio State Study mitchell1857 0 1,718 09-10-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: mitchell1857
  ALEKS Course; ACE Knowledge Check Inquiry abs_co 11 8,834 05-12-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Unaccredited degree assembled from courses at accredited schools elcastor21 1 1,833 09-26-2023, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Mills that were accredited at some point? elcastor21 1 2,962 09-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Regionally Accredited Self Paced Courses for College Credit BMWGuinness 5 9,215 04-27-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)