05-20-2006, 08:09 AM
snazzlefrag Wrote:Ron,
I will be taking this exam on Tuesday morning! EEK! :eek:
I have studied Instantcert intensively for this one, and also done lots of external research on the various concepts and terms. I feel ready...but will be studying more between now and Tuesday. I only hope it is enough.
I'm feeling a bit insecure right now after reading your last post.
Hey Rob, You will do great!! I posted a very expansive listing on this test right after I finished taking it. That list , if you follow it, will cover at least 50 questions of the 104 on the test. I found the test to be more in detail than I expected and more all encompassing than I expected as well. Many questions on the atmosphere, their makeup and position in our solar system. One question for instance was," which area of the country has the most pollution issues?" Dive into pretty hard, get the carbon stuff and chems down and realize you only need a 46 to pass. You can and will do FINE!! Regards,Ron
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.
ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.
ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)