Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best order for Clep business/finance tests?
#1
I have no money for school until tax return time, so, trying to plug away at Modern States. (How in the world have they not had 10,000 tests yet? They have 100,000 members. I don't get it. They have to be almost done with free testing.)

Anyway, here are the CLEP's I'm hoping to take. I just finished up a couple Straighterline courses and I'm currently working on the Sociology CLEP review on Modern States. 

Principles of Microeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Financial Accounting
Information Systems
Introductory Business Law
Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing

Does order matter for any of these? I have limited familiarity with business, I was an hourly manager and have done some reports and inventory reviews and that sort of thing, but, nothing real in depth. A lot of this will be new material for me.
Enrolled in WGU MAcc - Start Date 12/01/2019
B&M State College (90 credits 3.57 GPA)
Modern States CLEP  (27 credits) Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (64)  Introduction to Sociology (65) Information Systems (71) Principles of Management (68) Principles of Marketing (73) Principles of Macroeconomics (70) Principles of Microeconomics (53), Introduction to Business Law (60)
Sophia(2 credits)
Straighterline (9): American Government, Western Civilizations I, Introduction to Religion
WGU (71): Organizational Behavior, Spreadsheets, Global Business, Principles of Accounting, Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Principles of Finance, Business Strategy.. graduated Oct/2019
WGU MAcc (30) Graduated Apr 2020
121 credits earned Dec 23, 2018-Feb 24, 2020 Smile 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best order for Clep business/finance tests? - by Jenniferinfl - 01-04-2019, 10:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business Required Courses? Am I reading this right? Arkhos 2 3,804 09-26-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Game Math, ICCP Tests, TESC Operating Systems Test AVG 4 3,637 06-16-2025, 01:42 AM
Last Post: macronpio
  Opinions: Bachelor of Arts vs Bachelor of Science (for Business and/or Marketing) fieldnotes 4 6,159 03-03-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: fieldnotes
  Skipping the Last Year of High School in the USA Through Proficiency Tests DragonDF 29 18,857 02-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
Information Ashworth - $1199 Undergraduate Certificate in Business Management Ares 3 2,454 11-21-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A warning for those who wants to do ACTFL tests with LTI tak916 3 4,585 10-30-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AACSB Certified Online Business School? Trich1996 15 10,981 10-09-2024, 11:28 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Real? OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance David1477 1 3,474 06-20-2024, 01:53 AM
Last Post: OtterDen
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 3,409 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 5,257 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)