Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overwhelmed Newbie! Where to start?
#9
(01-06-2019, 10:53 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I would recommend deciding on a degree, applying and getting your credits sent over to TESU if they're your first choice.  It won't really matter if you haven't decided on the BALS or BSBA, as almost 90 credits can be used for either degree - 60 form the general education credits alone.  You have 27 Free Electives for the BALS that can be in anything you want as long as it's not developmental courses.  While waiting for the evaluation, work on the FREE courses and your general education courses that apply to either degree.

Thank you!  I've pored over your resources and it's all been super helpful.  Are all the free resources listed here up-to-date and applicable to BALS at TESU?  I am leaning toward the Liberal Arts degree right now.  

Also, what would you say the main differences are between CLEP testing vs. online testing?  I live close to several testing centers so it wouldn't be an issue getting to them.  Ideally I want to test out of as much as possible (as testing is my strength) and avoid coursework through all this.

And would you say I should sign up for ACE and begin banking credits right away or can that wait?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Overwhelmed Newbie! Where to start? - by CiggyTardust - 01-07-2019, 12:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Texas Academic Fresh Start revision clep3705 3 1,401 08-07-2025, 11:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Feeling overwhelmed JerBear3000 2 1,591 09-12-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New here; intrigued, slightly confused and overwhelmed jobojoe285 39 12,832 08-26-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jobojoe285
Sad New member overwhelmed by the all infos... TR_mahmutpek 3 1,654 06-17-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: davewill
Sad Does anyone else hate waiting for the next term to start? fromthedepths 9 3,340 06-26-2023, 02:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  When does six months for TADA start? natshar 2 2,157 03-06-2023, 06:32 AM
Last Post: xianbd
  New to this, where to start? saskgui 9 4,182 08-25-2021, 02:44 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
Information I need an online, RA, 3 sem unit, CHEAP course with an OPEN start date. vanglorious 12 5,719 05-15-2020, 08:49 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Another Newbie Question Hawaii5oh 4 2,531 01-21-2020, 07:12 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Typically newbie: Heres my transcript! What should I do? zebra cow 30 9,487 12-13-2019, 11:44 PM
Last Post: zebra cow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)