01-07-2019, 01:21 PM
(01-06-2019, 10:59 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Make sure to use as many free resources as possible, such as your library.
You should group the courses with the ones that overlap most.
If I was doing this, I would work on it this way.
First set: Info Systems, Business Law
Second set: Marketing, Management
Third set: Macro, Micro, Financial Accounting
I've taken all of these as either CLEP or another course, and there is virtually no overlap between any of them. Minor bit with Macro and Micro at the beginning.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)