Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, or Accounting
#8
(01-28-2019, 02:05 PM)eriehiker Wrote: You are so right on the papers.  I just finished my tenth competency and the papers have been ten to twenty pages each.  Haha!

Wow. I guess I wouldn't have completed half the degree in a term.

(01-28-2019, 02:07 PM)sanantone Wrote: If it had been my first graduate degree, I probably would have pushed through it. But, my first master's and PhD required a lot of writing. I just can't do any more research papers.

Hm, I'm worried about getting sick of papers soon. Or during a doctoral program Sad

I might have to do what you are and choose low-writing programs.

Congrats on getting most of the science degree done! You're doing 30 credits in 3 terms?

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, or Accounting - by Ideas - 01-29-2019, 11:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommendations for a Business Analytics Program EthanMDFN 2 573 08-04-2026, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Harvard Extension Data Science, Digital Media Design ALMs Renamed to Include AI Jonathan Whatley 0 1,307 06-10-2026, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Teesside University: Online MS Cybersecurity £7,560 (~$10K USD) bjcheung77 5 3,774 06-10-2026, 12:07 AM
Last Post: RKanarek
  South College CBE MS in Accounting, MS in Instructional Design and Technology Jonathan Whatley 3 808 05-30-2026, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Illinois Gies MS in Business Analytics and Possible Future Master’s Online Jonathan Whatley 2 3,169 05-28-2026, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  PhD after WGU MS in Data Analytics? pluggingalong 6 2,156 01-03-2026, 01:08 AM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Does anyone have experience with a master online in eng. cybersecurity and IA in URV gnr89 2 1,530 10-22-2025, 01:26 AM
Last Post: gnr89
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 2 2,965 05-31-2025, 10:27 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Georgia Tech MS Cybersecurity tdat314 1 2,339 04-25-2025, 12:22 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Masters or MBA in accounting under 10k? Sarajane 8 4,023 04-21-2025, 01:38 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)