Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DAU Courses Available Online and For College Credit
#21
(02-04-2019, 07:09 PM)docmarvin Wrote: I started to check out few courses that I think might be helpful for my degree.  I was looking at the PMT 355 - Program Management Office Course, Part A (3 SH UL for Ops Management). It has the following prerequisites:

ACQ 203 - Instructor Led (Prerequisites: ACQ 202 - Instructor Led)
BCF 110 - Distance Learning
ISA 101 - Distance Learning (ACE - 3SH)
LOG 103 - Distance Learning (ACE - 2 SH)
PMT 257 - Virtual Instructor Led (ACE - 3 SH);  (Prerequisites: ACQ 203, EVM101, PMT 252)
ENG 201  - Distance Learning (ACE - 3 SH)
________________

Question is, does anyone know if I will be able to request this course (PMT 355) without completing all of the prerequisites? It's not possible right now to complete  those instructor led courses. Looks like too much requirement to earn a 3SH for OPM course.

I applied for CMQ 230 and CMQ 232 and they have prerequisites, but I'm just taking them. So I think it's just a strong recommendation to make sure you know the material.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kvolivera's post:
  • docmarvin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: DAU Courses Available Online and For College Credit - by kvolivera - 02-04-2019, 08:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Southern Nazarene U, Inexpensive Credit Bank for Military & Military Aspirants Jonathan Whatley 9 4,212 07-27-2026, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  College credit for military recruit gypsymama 6 9,088 01-25-2025, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Converting Dive training to Colleges credit vetvso 9 6,567 09-16-2022, 04:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
Information US Naval Community College Pilot MNomadic 2 3,871 04-26-2022, 03:48 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Free Online CLEP Training Alpha 2 3,828 01-12-2021, 06:47 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  ACE credit for possible military enlistment? dfrecore 33 16,340 05-27-2020, 09:59 PM
Last Post: anewmanx
  Navy BootCamp Credit natshar 9 5,417 03-31-2020, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  AMU Reducing Military-Affiliated Master's Tuition to $250/credit (and free books) TheMaskedMutant 1 4,374 11-22-2019, 12:16 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Courses for DOD 22gunsonfire 25 23,319 03-25-2019, 05:28 PM
Last Post: 22gunsonfire
  The most Military/Veteran friendly College Commencements! Life Long Learning 42 18,989 06-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)