02-05-2019, 07:38 PM
(02-05-2019, 07:06 PM)gamebradie Wrote: Since people on this tread say that OD's Intro to Programming isn't that good, where should I take this class?
If you need it for the BACS, then the OD course is still the best cheap online option. If you actually want to learn Python (and if you want a CS degree, I'd hope that you do), I'd suggest learning Python using one of the free online methods elsewhere, do some projects on your own, and then come back to take this course for the credit once you've already got a solid handle on it.
If it is like the SDC and SL courses, I suspect you can't actually learn Python well enough using the OD materials alone anyway. Taking the OD course, you'll just have to deal with the out of order course materials and the shaky connection between course content and quizzes that have been discussed here.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)