Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Guidance On Remaining Exams
#1
Hi All,

I started off with 20 classes that I need to take to finish my degree at SNHU. I planned on taking 10 classes through CLEP/DSST etc. So far I have completed 3 of them (marketing, info sys, and MIS), but I need some guidance on which of the remaining classes I should test out of since I have one more option than I need, or can take (I only get to transfer in 30 credits).

Are there any preferences to taking the classes below at the college, versus taking the EXAM via CLEP or SDC? Which of the courses below would you guys (& girls) Smile recommend, and which institution should I take the exam through CLEP/SDC (remember I can only take 7 of the 8 below)?

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!


Remaining options include: 
 
College Composition
Study.com (I plan on taking via SDC)

College Composition
Study.com (I plan on taking via SDC)

Principles of Macroeconomics
CLEP/Study.com?

Humanities
CLEP/Study.com?

Financial Accounting
CLEP/Study.com?

Principles of Microeconomics
CLEP/Study.com?

Introductory Business Law
CLEP/Study.com?

Principles of Statistics
CLEP/Study.com?


Attached Files
.xlsx   Exams.xlsx (Size: 15.21 KB / Downloads: 1)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need Guidance On Remaining Exams - by Bachinayr - 02-19-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Need Guidance On Remaining Exams - by Tedium - 02-19-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Need Guidance On Remaining Exams - by Merlin - 02-24-2019, 08:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why colleges are turning to oral exams to combat AI LevelUP 3 1,104 04-12-2026, 07:44 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Starting My Degree Journey and Looking for Guidance diegoox902 6 3,165 12-24-2025, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Online university with exams, projects, flat rates ArboristFlames 9 11,436 01-25-2025, 01:30 PM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 3,459 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 2,382 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,681 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 1,880 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 16,672 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Education Department to review guidance allowing revenue-share agreements with OPMs LevelUP 0 1,425 02-18-2023, 06:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 6,223 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)