Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE)
#46
(03-06-2019, 03:15 PM)eriehiker Wrote: I am transferring credits into a TESU credit bank.  This class appears as BUS-210, Quantitative Skills Business on my unofficial transcript.

That's weird I e-mailed TESU and they told me it would transfer as "general math I" so I decided not to take it. Either way, I don't think BUS-210 counts as the QR requirement for a BSBA does it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
CSM Course - by BSBRose21 - 01-13-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: 3 credits in quantitative reasoning for $39 (ACE) - by natshar - 03-09-2019, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,690 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  1098-T & tuition tax deductions/credits wow 2 1,040 04-09-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: wow
  How does OTHM, QUALIFI & ATHE Credits appear in Transcript ZenD 3 1,465 02-05-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Graduate Political Science Credits TINASAM 8 2,157 01-31-2026, 09:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Looking for cheap RA credits bjcheung77 3 1,552 12-29-2025, 01:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How do ECTS credits map to a US degree? EstBob72 4 2,333 12-23-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TEEX FEMA Cybersecurity Ace Credits Student0fLif3 6 2,284 08-25-2025, 01:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  another way to possibly earn college credits krush 4 4,347 03-19-2025, 12:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Way to Get a U.S. Degree? International Credits & Alternative Options DragonDF 8 7,189 02-09-2025, 02:21 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
  Cousera Credly / ACE Credits 2mcdoubles 3 4,881 01-27-2025, 09:48 PM
Last Post: 2mcdoubles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)