Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PERRLA
#5
I started using it last night and got through about a third of my first paper in a couple of hours. While it's still too early to have a serious impression of the tool, I can attest that it is far quicker and easier to set up a new paper once you get it set up, and it takes care of all the important stuff like the title page, table of contents, footnotes, and references/citations. The outlining system is interesting but I didn't end up using it for this paper. I haven't played around with the research tool or any of the other stuff yet.

I normally use citefast for citation autogeneration, but since the first two sections of the paper don't require citations I haven't had much of a chance to play around with PERRLA's citation engine. I'll have more chance to do so once I get to section 3.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • acamp
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-18-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: PERRLA - by dfrecore - 03-19-2019, 09:22 AM
RE: PERRLA - by davewill - 03-19-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: PERRLA - by eriehiker - 03-19-2019, 04:09 PM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-19-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: PERRLA - by dfrecore - 03-19-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-20-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: PERRLA - by sanantone - 03-19-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: PERRLA - by mysonx3 - 03-19-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-29-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: PERRLA - by sanantone - 03-30-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-30-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: PERRLA - by JBjunior - 03-30-2019, 10:55 AM
RE: PERRLA - by CarpeDiem8 - 03-30-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: PERRLA - by Jitzman94 - 04-04-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 04-04-2019, 06:56 PM
PERRLA - by acamp - 04-04-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: PERRLA - by CarpeDiem8 - 03-08-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-08-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: PERRLA - by CarpeDiem8 - 03-09-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-10-2020, 03:54 AM
RE: PERRLA - by Clepper43 - 03-17-2020, 10:51 AM
RE: PERRLA - by Merlin - 03-17-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: PERRLA - by suzycupcake - 06-13-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: PERRLA - by studyingfortests - 06-14-2022, 08:43 PM
RE: PERRLA - by suzycupcake - 06-14-2022, 08:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a PERRLA referral code suzycupcake 1 2,713 02-18-2025, 05:16 PM
Last Post: twenny3

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)