Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need help with TESU plan - possible issue w/ UL/LL
#1
Big Grin 
Hey all!

I have 2 problems that I hope you can help me with. I had to reapply to TESU, so I am in the 2019A catalog.

1) I think I overbought some LL courses and now I'm thinking they all won't fit into my planned BA.LSGM (BA in Libert Arts with Gen Management concentration). I'm wondering if I should go with a general BALS to maximize the courses.

Also,

2) I took 2 courses in 2017 when they were still an upper-level status (were due to expire end of 2017) and am now wondering how they will be UL if I do a concentration. They are History 108: History of the Vietnam War and Psychology 104: Social Psychology. If I changed to just a BALS will they go in as UL?

Is anyone willing to take a stab at it and help me figure out which plan would use up all courses the best way possible and correct any errors that I have (which I'm sure I do?)

There are 3 tabs in the excel sheet attached.

I would totally use the academic wizard at TESU but it is not updated for 2019A degrees and still shows the results for catalog 2018. Sad

Thanks!! You guys are so amazing and have always been, and I really appreciate your time and expertise!

Danielle


Attached Files
.xlsx   TESU.xlsx (Size: 19.24 KB / Downloads: 22)
BALS (Social Sciences) + ASNSM in CS - Sept 2022 TESU graduate
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help with TESU plan - possible issue w/ UL/LL - by CarpeDiem8 - 03-20-2019, 03:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 347 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,603 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 553 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Is My TESU Eval Accurate? (BA Psychology) myriam555 6 1,106 06-01-2026, 05:39 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,305 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 903 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Liberal Studies from TESU to graduate with my daughter cljrmccoy 3 1,066 03-30-2026, 10:35 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  BS in IT (2nd TESU Bachelors) HawkGuy 7 1,719 03-10-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA or BALS SA4578 2 1,324 02-28-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Tesu psych ba to in person neuroscience master either stateside Karabree 5 1,648 02-02-2026, 05:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)