Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Temporary diploma/transcript after graduation?
#21
(05-08-2019, 05:17 PM)davewill Wrote: You can print a non-official transcript from student services at any time that shows your courses and grades. That's what I gave to Georgia Tech when I applied. They didn't need an official transcript until after acceptance and shortly before I started. If you need one that shows the degree, you have to wait for the official one that comes after you graduate. 
[...]
Right after your degree audit is successful, you'll get a letter in the mail on TESU letterhead that says you've met the requirements for the degree. Some employers might accept that, but a school will insist on getting an official transcript...however, as I said above, they are very used to having to wait.

Oh, this will probably be useful. Thanks!

(05-08-2019, 05:17 PM)davewill Wrote: I repeat the question above, what are you trying to do? When you do you graduate, and who needs proof of degree? You seem to be massively overthinking this whole thing.

I'll be graduating in December. I plan of having everything completed by the first audit (I think this is around the start of October), including the final Capstone paper (to finish everything early, but also because I have something during that whole month).

The reason is because I'm enrolling for a graduate program. I'm not too sure of the process (hence, the many questions), and I'm trying to get and send all the needed documentation as early as possible. From what I understand so far, it would be possible to send documents further down the line, but if I can provide temporary documentation—to prove I'll be graduating and that I meet the requirements—I think that would increase my chances of being accepted, and also of securing my enrollment, since there are a limited number of places.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Temporary diploma/transcript after graduation? - by pws - 05-09-2019, 10:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accelerate Capstone to Make December Graduation? myriam555 6 1,157 06-09-2026, 08:12 AM
Last Post: n0fx
  I Have Waited For 7 Years To Tell This Graduation Story and Cautionary Tale udi 9 2,439 03-12-2026, 05:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU transcript Angrypuppy 4 1,672 03-08-2026, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PauFraTat
Question Do Surplus Credits Appear on the Transcript of Records? animuscerebri 2 1,673 05-16-2025, 07:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transcript changes after graduation homeschoolmom1 8 3,713 10-17-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Turkish
  Transcript Eval Momof3Girls 2 1,329 08-16-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ACE credits rejected from Individual Learning Account transcript cpaisannoying123 2 1,784 08-02-2024, 08:25 PM
Last Post: cpaisannoying123
  CIS degree/transcript question charfife 10 3,948 06-10-2024, 05:53 AM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 22 10,808 05-12-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: PLEX
  TESU Max Credit Transfer and graduation speed? ecdw94 3 6,670 02-01-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: jch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)