Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Confirmation SDC transfers TESU Data Structures
#30
(06-10-2019, 11:26 PM)HogwartsSchool Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 11:21 PM)jsd Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 08:20 PM)HogwartsSchool Wrote: Hello Community,

Since the majority of the community is taking study.com (SDC) courses, I thought I would share my own story. I have just experienced a new SDC policy change, which is directly affecting credits/exams.

I created a new thread with the details. https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...icy-change

You don't need to spam this on every SDC thread you can find. this is a policy change this board is already familiar with, and if anyone hadn't seen it yet we only need one new post about it.

I wasn't trying to "spam" the SDC threads.  I was attempting to notify other SDC users about this new development. It appears there's one other thread talking about the policy change.

With your only posts being these, over and over again, it seems like you have a beef with Study.com and are trying to do something...I'm not sure what or why, to blast them.  People have told you numerous times what the issue is, but I don't think that will be enough for you.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Confirmation SDC transfers TESU Data Structures - by dfrecore - 06-11-2019, 12:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,960 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,240 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  AA Degree @ TESU - help with choosing courses kevinmane 3 1,721 12-09-2025, 02:43 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 2,977 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  Saylor courses currently accepted at TESU? JayKosmos 9 3,188 11-07-2025, 03:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking for the Easiest Study.com Upper-Level Courses for TESU Liberal Arts n0fx 2 2,454 09-02-2025, 06:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Just wanted to be sure about Calculus 1 transfer from SDC to TESU zauh 1 1,343 07-20-2025, 02:06 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU MAN-4350 bigkahoona724 4 3,178 02-27-2025, 09:27 PM
Last Post: DriftBossgame
  Sophia Courses to TESU: No More List? SCYankee 2 3,181 08-08-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: SCYankee
  TESU BA Computer Science - SDC credits newdegree 4 2,856 07-15-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)