Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
StraighterLine Nutrition course
#4
(06-18-2019, 07:25 PM)AngelofArcane Wrote: Has anyone done the Nutrition course through SL? I'm looking for those to have passed with an "A".

I've found a lot of the courses to not necessarily match up when it comes to the tests and available study material, which can often lead you guessing. I want to make sure that through hard work, an actual A, is possible. I carry them at my current community college and cannot have anything less than, as I may not get accepted for my program.

Simply passing which I know is easy for some in a matter of days, will not cut it, and will take all 30 if need be, to achieve my goal. 

Thank you!

You sent me a pm but maybe you didn't see my reply.

Your community college is not going to award a letter grade for your Straighterline class. They won't know if you got an A or a C. No letter grades are on your ACE transcript - ever.
If your college actually does award letter grades for SL courses, that is fantastic, please let me know the name because earning graded credit through ACE providers is next to impossible. (Charter Oak will do it, but that's not your college, so I'm stumped)
And to back up just a tiny bit, are you 100% sure your community college accepts Straighterline courses for college credit? Community colleges are not known for accepting ACE credit, a few do, but it's not super easy to do.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: StraighterLine Nutrition course - by nosey561 - 06-18-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: StraighterLine Nutrition course - by cookderosa - 06-22-2019, 02:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,358 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,349 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Proctoring at StraighterLine Kelly4altcreds 23 18,214 03-10-2026, 09:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin HELP! Straighterline to AA Degree options kevinmane 10 3,086 11-30-2025, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 631,898 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 3,046 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  StraighterLine pricing changes... bjcheung77 13 8,821 10-08-2025, 09:43 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  1-Day Only: Straighterline free semester Kelly4altcreds 4 2,380 08-07-2025, 12:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com or Sophia or Straighterline for English Comp I VanillaBean 8 5,103 06-25-2025, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  StraighterLine - Bundle Discount bjcheung77 0 1,749 04-18-2025, 10:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)