Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Motivations behind multiple degrees
#4
When I did my first degree, I thought I just wanted a quick degree with a lot of testing out, and then I would stop. Business degrees were easier at the time and I also find business topics pretty interesting and sort of easy.

But I ended up taking some regular online classes due to the Pell Grant and enjoyed them pretty well, in addition to enjoying most test out courses. So now I am going for the degree that I feel suits me best. (After first getting a grad degree. I wanted one fast for the income boost and other reasons.)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ideas's post:
  • CarpeDiem8
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Motivations behind multiple degrees - by jsd - 07-05-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Motivations behind multiple degrees - by Ideas - 07-05-2019, 06:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,202 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Any language degrees? Kev 73 19,727 09-09-2026, 10:58 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  UVEG - Inexpensive Official Degrees in Mexico bjcheung77 23 19,053 04-06-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: wow
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,751 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,117 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Weirdest DEAC-accredited universities and degrees Robson 15 5,854 12-11-2025, 09:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degrees in Content Creation? LevelUP 14 6,652 11-13-2025, 09:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degrees vs. Certifications: Which Opens More Doors in Healthcare? MichaelGates 2 1,558 09-04-2025, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  New online degrees from top Indian universities Robson 9 10,429 08-29-2025, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Robson
  DEAC seeking comments on 90 credit Bachelor degrees and subscription-based tuition SteveFoerster 7 3,860 08-06-2025, 12:03 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)