10-02-2019, 01:27 PM
(10-02-2019, 01:14 PM)jsd Wrote: This was posted in a separate thread by the forum admin, but I thought it needed more attention/discussion.Has anyone tried to transfer any of the courses to COSC or Excelsior?
(09-30-2019, 04:53 PM)sgloer Wrote: Just a heads up that it looks like TESU has gotten stricter recently and will NOT take our new InstantCert Credit courses for transfer. Here is what one student who tried to transfer Spanish I and College Algebra was told:
At this time TESU is no longer accepting ACE credit from new 3rd party Educational Providers such as InstantCert.com without an additional Educational Provider Review being completed.
We are still working with TESU to try to get on their Approved Educational Provider list. As soon as they give us the approval, I will post an update here.
This was hinted at earlier with this "approved educational provider list" being discovered on TESU's site (link below), but I think this is the first confirmation we've seen that TESU is using this new provider list and their own reviews instead of ACE/NCCRS
https://www.tesu.edu/academics/catalog/p...-directory
In my opinion, this new direction of TESU is drastic enough to perhaps drop the "Big 3" to a "Big 2."
In Progress: TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM
Completed:
TESU
AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technology
BA in Environmental Studies Con Natural Science and Mathematics
CSU
MS Occupational Safety and Health Con Environmental Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)