Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Straighterline Lab Kit Contents
#11
(10-17-2019, 05:52 PM)cookderosa Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 01:08 PM)Clepper43 Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 01:17 AM)High_Order1 Wrote: I did not buy a SL bio kit. I passed.

Having said that, I do not know what they currently require, either.

Hey I know this is old but don't you need to lab kit or are there things you can substitute?

I don't see how that's possible.  The first assignment is to submit a picture of the code inside your box.

I'm betting anything the person took the SL Biology class, but did not take the SL Biology Lab.  You don't have to take both concurrently, though it would be odd to not do so.
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021), ENEB: MBA (2026)
Current Programs: TESU BSBA
Exam Priority: NASM CPT, PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Straighterline Lab Kit Contents - by Gnomemom - 05-21-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Straighterline Lab Kit Contents - by dfrecore - 05-21-2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Straighterline Lab Kit Contents - by Gnomemom - 05-21-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Straighterline Lab Kit Contents - by Gnomemom - 05-21-2018, 07:19 PM
RE: Straighterline Lab Kit Contents - by Gnomemom - 05-22-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Straighterline Lab Kit Contents - by jamshid666 - 10-18-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Straighterline Lab Kit Contents - by Jatt187 - 10-25-2019, 03:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question re certain topics and StraighterLine DNA course daydream 9 1,293 07-11-2026, 10:20 PM
Last Post: daydream
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,301 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Proctoring at StraighterLine Kelly4altcreds 23 18,009 03-10-2026, 09:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin HELP! Straighterline to AA Degree options kevinmane 10 3,040 11-30-2025, 02:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 405 630,410 11-27-2025, 02:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Straighterline transfers straight to TESU or have to go through ACE? suzycupcake 8 2,988 11-13-2025, 12:10 PM
Last Post: PearsonOTHMQualifi7654
  StraighterLine pricing changes... bjcheung77 13 8,698 10-08-2025, 09:43 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  1-Day Only: Straighterline free semester Kelly4altcreds 4 2,342 08-07-2025, 12:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com or Sophia or Straighterline for English Comp I VanillaBean 8 5,045 06-25-2025, 05:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  StraighterLine - Bundle Discount bjcheung77 0 1,728 04-18-2025, 10:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)