11-20-2019, 01:40 AM
I would probably take as many courses as you can to make it so that you finish at WGU in 2 terms. You have $6000 from FAFSA, and with the $2000 scholarship you can get ($500/term), that will put you at just over $3000/term. So, if it takes you 2 terms to finish it will be covered with very little out of pocket.
So, do Study.com, do the 7 courses you can finish by the end of the 2nd month with them (I'd include Stats and Org Behavior if possible), and then start at WGU with at least 60cr, more if you can get those.
If you can make it so that everything you take at WGU is computer-related, I think it will be easier to get through than skipping all around to various subjects. Get those GE's done through Study.com.
So, do Study.com, do the 7 courses you can finish by the end of the 2nd month with them (I'd include Stats and Org Behavior if possible), and then start at WGU with at least 60cr, more if you can get those.
If you can make it so that everything you take at WGU is computer-related, I think it will be easier to get through than skipping all around to various subjects. Get those GE's done through Study.com.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers DSST Computers, Pers Fin CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats Ed4Credit Acct 2 PF Fin Mgmt ALEKS Int & Coll Alg Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics Kaplan PLA


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)