11-20-2019, 10:30 AM
I think that Stoic is right. The opportunity cost is the big deal here. I am also curious about what the transcript looks like. Does Universidad Isabel include all of the courses from the program on the transcript. In that case, the graduate accounting and trade classes individually are a good deal? Or do they just list the degree? That is more problematic. Do you have to finish all of the modules? Or can you just finish the master's degree and get that degree? Lots of questions. It could be a great deal or it might not be great at all.
Of course, no one is forced to list a degree on a resume and I think that most people are throwing a long pass down field on this one. It is good to invest broadly, but buying a lottery ticket every once in a while is also okay.
Of course, no one is forced to list a degree on a resume and I think that most people are throwing a long pass down field on this one. It is good to invest broadly, but buying a lottery ticket every once in a while is also okay.

![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)