Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DSST Ethics
#1
I'm scheduled to take the Ethics in America exam tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm ready. It may be exam aniety due to a recent failure. My IC scoring is +80% Ethical Traditions, +55% Analysis and +65% Relationships. I was fairly confident since alot of the wrong answers were typos. However, I just took the DSST Official Test Prep and scored 55%.

I've heard people say if you get over 50% on the practice exam you're ready. I believed that until I failed English Comp after scoring 78% on the practice exam. Is 55% on the practice exam enough to pass? Is it possible to reshedule an exam?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DSST Ethics - by fondue - 05-25-2006, 11:34 PM
DSST Ethics - by PriTyan - 05-26-2006, 12:05 AM
DSST Ethics - by Bama - 05-26-2006, 08:20 AM
DSST Ethics - by libartsmgr - 05-26-2006, 04:15 PM
DSST Ethics - by fondue - 05-26-2006, 08:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 1,467 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 2,683 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 2,165 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 12,556 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  Quick/cheap option for Ethics? Insert Name 4 2,572 07-22-2022, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 3,000 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  DSST - Health and Human Development Silly_Me 6 5,640 04-30-2021, 08:58 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  DANTES to DSST natshar 9 4,254 03-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  DSST Principles of Public Speaking MrsIrie 12 5,979 09-04-2020, 10:55 PM
Last Post: momofminis
  Ethical Guidelines for Insurance Professionals (Ethics 311) nomaduser 2 2,037 08-24-2020, 03:44 AM
Last Post: nomaduser

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)