Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saylor Courses Expired
#11
(01-09-2020, 03:18 PM)udi Wrote:
(01-09-2020, 09:12 AM)gams007 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 05:09 AM)gams007 Wrote: I got a response from Saylor regarding the computer science courses i noticed that all of them expired already the only one available is C++ and they said  this.

"
Jeff Davidson (Saylor Academy)
Dec 2, 22:59 EST
Hello!  Yes, we are going to try to get them renewed but with the holidays it may take until the end of January to learn if ACE is going to renew them. Please check back then and we hope we have some courses that can help you!

Regards,
Jeff Davidson    "

I want to know if Saylor is still using proctorio for the proctoring Im going to do the C++ course and it seams the they are going to use the ProctorU account, also any notice regarding the expired courses?
Can some one confirm that please.
Yeah ... Something weird is going on with Saylor. The C++ course was using Proctorio for a few weeks for the $13 in the syllabus. Now ProctorU is back for the $25 option I guess. I think by 'if', they might have just meant that it's possible ACE won't renew the courses, but I'm sure they don't expect it. I really hope it gets fixed soon because I'm going to be moving soon and I won't get anything done for a while.

Im still waiting on the other CS courses to be renewed by ACE, so i can get some extra credit I don't mind using ProctorU I just need to get the credits I need to finished my degree.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saylor Courses Expired - by gams007 - 11-30-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by jsd - 12-01-2019, 01:02 AM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by dfrecore - 12-01-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by udi - 12-01-2019, 10:16 AM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by udi - 12-02-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by dfrecore - 12-02-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by gams007 - 12-03-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by gams007 - 01-09-2020, 09:12 AM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by udi - 01-09-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: Saylor Courses Expired - by gams007 - 01-09-2020, 06:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saylor University Masters degrees, anybody doing them? DegreeNerd 5 301 09-27-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Vle045
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 884 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  SAYLOR CS302: Software Engineering - TESU transfer onlinelearner99 9 5,979 08-07-2026, 06:30 PM
Last Post: dimkagord
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,194 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  List of Coursera Courses expiring on 09/30/2026 LevelUP 0 807 06-28-2026, 10:32 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Smile Credit Calculus / Statistics Courses Bcopeland64 6 1,450 05-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  Free Saylor MBA Chimera 26 22,706 03-14-2026, 10:37 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  3 Credit Undergrad Courses - $500 MEarlBITW 1 1,159 03-12-2026, 09:53 PM
Last Post: wow
  2026 Saylor CS302 Software Engineering and CS402 Computer Communications and Networks animuscerebri 6 2,276 02-13-2026, 04:39 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  Saylor grading and transcript timeframe Ideas 6 4,692 01-05-2026, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bushysmalls

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)