05-26-2006, 05:15 PM
cbrchris Wrote:This is my first post here. I have been reading the forums for about 2 weeks now. I have been following all the threads regarding the management clep as it was the first test I was preparing for.
I just wanted to thank everyone that has posted in the past regarding the Management CLEP as well as all the other threads. I have been learning a lot. I just took this test and it was my first CLEP test. I passed with a 68, far better than I was really expecting.
I have to agree with everyone that the peterson paractice tests along with IC is by far enough to pass this test. I also purchased the Comex book and it went into more detail about some of the info but the extra info was not really needed for the basis of the test. I was scoring about 65 on the peterson practice tests, so I think you should do fine with obtaining a 65.
Good luck to you!
[SIZE="4"]Welcome to the IC Group.....AND.....Great Job on your FIRST EXAM!!!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!
Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here ---> http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)