Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Physics Concentration at Charter Oak State College
#8
After e-mailing them it doesn't seem like they could offer any physics concentration to me.

Now, I am instead currently thinking of getting a degree with mathematics concentration from Charter Oak. I still want to have many credits in physics as part of my degree plan, but it just wouldn't be awarded a physics concentration. I would want the same amount of physics credits as part of my degree as would be typically required for a major or concentration, as in 36 or more. I would obtain 24 credits from the Physics GRE subject test, and the rest of them would be from other sources, such as self-paced online physics courses. These would be upper-level classes that I would want to obtain credit for.

My goal after getting my degree being to apply for graduate school in physics, I would want to have all of these physics classes as part of my degree in order to be able to get into physics grad school with enough physics credits that I would need to in order to be in physics grad school.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Physics Concentration at Charter Oak State College - by sciencemathematics1 - 02-11-2020, 11:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com Updates That Could Help Charter Oak Students Earn Credits More Efficiently bjcheung77 1 1,384 11-13-2025, 10:35 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Judaic Studies Concentration at Charter Oak State College Endercreeper01 4 2,697 10-28-2025, 04:20 PM
Last Post: wow
Question What would you tell the Provost of Charter Oak State College? SteveFoerster 23 9,768 07-20-2025, 12:48 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Charter Oak Requiring 80% Study.com Course Grades Jonathan Whatley 44 25,624 06-28-2022, 01:58 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  COSC Drops Liberal Studies Concentration Tedium 6 5,529 03-15-2022, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Tedium
  General Studies Information Systems Concentration help needed enemylol1 16 7,411 11-23-2021, 10:06 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  July 1 2021 -- tuition changes - you may qualify for in-state rates bluebooger 0 2,025 07-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Charter Oak - Statistics rachel83az 0 2,223 02-04-2021, 03:26 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  COSC Biology Concentration NA satori 3 2,726 11-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  Charter Oak Application Time Table nilahti2 3 3,756 09-21-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: rachel83az

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)