03-05-2020, 08:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 08:25 PM by indivinefavor.)
Just bringing this thread up a bit... there's not too much available on UMPI. I applied for admission to their BLS program with a minor in management. I have almost 200 credits...30 thru clep/dsst, some RA but many NA credits which they READILY ACCEPTED! Finally. In total, I transferred 145 credits.
I still have to fulfill their 30 hr residency requirement. I have 4 courses left to take within my major (required by UMPI... must have 12 hours within your major to meet residency requirement. 9 of those 12 must be UL) and then take the remaining 6 gen ed/elective courses. School starts on 3/16/2020... wish me luck! Going to try and knock these 30 hrs out in 1 term... but since the term is only 8 wks...I might need 2. And the BLS has no capstone. I love the Big 3, but this was best option for me since they took most of my NA credits without even putting up a fight lol.
I still have to fulfill their 30 hr residency requirement. I have 4 courses left to take within my major (required by UMPI... must have 12 hours within your major to meet residency requirement. 9 of those 12 must be UL) and then take the remaining 6 gen ed/elective courses. School starts on 3/16/2020... wish me luck! Going to try and knock these 30 hrs out in 1 term... but since the term is only 8 wks...I might need 2. And the BLS has no capstone. I love the Big 3, but this was best option for me since they took most of my NA credits without even putting up a fight lol.
"Step forward into your life as you did when you were a child, when you believed anything was possible."
- Vince Gowmon
TESU BALS...in process...Dec 2020 graduation...woohoo!
Completed:
TEEX (3 credits): Death Investigation Online
Sophia (29 credits): Psych, Sociology, Ancient Greek, Visual Comm, Project Mgmt, Essentials of Conflict, Developing Effective Teams, Art History I, Art History II, Conflict Resolution, Approaches to Studying Religions
Straighterline (15 Credits): Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Criminal Justice, Business Stats, Western Civ I, American Gov't
SDC (6 credits): Oral Communication and Information Literacy
CLEP (15 credits): A&I Literature, College Composition, Principles of Marketing
DSST (18 credits): Here's to Your Health, Substance Abuse, Intro to World Religions, Environment & Humanity, Business Ethics & Society, HR Management
WGU (36 credits)
FEMA (38 credits)
NA credits (140 qtr hrs)
- Vince Gowmon
TESU BALS...in process...Dec 2020 graduation...woohoo!
Completed:
TEEX (3 credits): Death Investigation Online
Sophia (29 credits): Psych, Sociology, Ancient Greek, Visual Comm, Project Mgmt, Essentials of Conflict, Developing Effective Teams, Art History I, Art History II, Conflict Resolution, Approaches to Studying Religions
Straighterline (15 Credits): Cultural Anthropology, Intro to Criminal Justice, Business Stats, Western Civ I, American Gov't
SDC (6 credits): Oral Communication and Information Literacy
CLEP (15 credits): A&I Literature, College Composition, Principles of Marketing
DSST (18 credits): Here's to Your Health, Substance Abuse, Intro to World Religions, Environment & Humanity, Business Ethics & Society, HR Management
WGU (36 credits)
FEMA (38 credits)
NA credits (140 qtr hrs)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)