Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't Focus: Going Father Down the Rabbit Holes
#5
(03-19-2020, 03:16 PM)Muldoon Wrote: It took me about 5 years to get started as well, with many false starts. I spent a lot of time researching and planning as a form of procrastination. I tried SL first, but I had a hard time with their platform and had multiple technical issues so I ended up giving up without finishing a single class there. Then I did some of the free classes (Sophia/Institutes). Then I tried Modern States, intending to CLEP afterwards. But I got stuck because I felt like it was taking forever, and I had no idea how much information would actually be on the exam, and it felt endless.

What changed everything for me was trying Study.com. Being able to see exactly where I was in the class ("47/123 quizzes completed!") was super, super helpful in keeping momentum. I knew exactly how much was left to do. And with each lesson only being 5-10 minutes long, it was really easy to fit them in. I only wish I had started there first.
I procrastinated a lot too. Study.com was a game changer in me finishing my BACS and BALS psychology. The format really kept me on track. I don't think I would have graduated without SDC honestly.
----
TESU ASNSM Mathematics, BACS, BALS Psychology 2020 graduate 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't Focus: Going Father Down the Rabbit Holes - by NolaRice - 03-30-2020, 02:33 PM
Can't Focus: Going Father Down the Rabbit Holes - by Lacedonia4 - 09-20-2020, 11:50 PM
Can't Focus: Going Father Down the Rabbit Holes - by Lacedonia4 - 09-21-2020, 05:39 AM
Can't Focus: Going Father Down the Rabbit Holes - by Lacedonia4 - 09-21-2020, 01:28 PM
Can't Focus: Going Father Down the Rabbit Holes - by Lacedonia4 - 09-21-2020, 01:36 PM
Can't Focus: Going Father Down the Rabbit Holes - by Lacedonia4 - 09-22-2020, 11:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LinkedIN and other job fishing holes High_Order1 21 7,924 02-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  Happy Father's Day 2013 ShotoJuku 0 1,364 06-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Happy Father's Day 2012 ShotoJuku 2 1,731 06-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: marianne202
  Getting a pre-teen to FOCUS jackbanta 20 5,591 10-18-2011, 07:42 PM
Last Post: jackbanta
  Happy Father's Day 2011 ShotoJuku 1 1,790 06-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Happy Father's Day 2010 ShotoJuku 0 1,362 06-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Happy Father's Day! ShotoJuku 3 1,961 06-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Last Post: nick94
  My Father's Hands barcotta 12 5,869 01-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Gary
  Happy Father's Day! ShotoJuku 5 2,510 06-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Last Post: DetroitSki
  How do you maintain focus on objective? Lindagerr 11 4,963 05-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Last Post: lrgaul

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)