Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Walden MHA tempo learning journey
#1
Hola, I have been pretty much MIA since completing my TESU BALS 2 years ago, but with all that is going on currently I am about to start the MHA through Walden's Tempo Learning. Currently holed up at my family's rural compound in Virginia with my partner and my parents. Virginia has the stay at home directive through June 10th, so seemed like a good time to do a competency program. I have ~14 years experience in hospital administration, so went for a MHA. Ended up with Walden because the enrollment process just went more smoothly than the other competency options. I start on Monday the 6th. It is a 53 credit program with 40 competencies. I'm hoping to sail through it in one 3 month term or 2 at the most. The platform will allow me to have 3 competencies active at any given time and there are goalposts to hit before being able to submit assessments. After submitting an assessment,  there is up to 72 hours before it is approved. So I think the biggest hurdle is going to be waiting on that. I've looked over the curriculum and there are maybe 6 competencies that look like will require a bit of research and work beyond my current skillset, so going to try to have 1 of those plus 2 of the things I'm competent with going at a time. Will try to update as I can, since I've seen little out there about this particular program. Also working on some related certifications at the same time, for when administrative lag takes over.
[-] The following 6 users Like Sparklette's post:
  • CatsDomino, hsfamfun, Jonathan Whatley, Muldoon, ss20ts, suzycupcake
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by Sparklette - 04-04-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by yrot21 - 06-28-2020, 02:00 PM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by romoh - 06-28-2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by yrot21 - 06-28-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by yrot21 - 06-29-2020, 07:05 AM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by ss20ts - 06-28-2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by xspect - 06-29-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by yrot21 - 06-29-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by yrot21 - 02-11-2021, 10:32 PM
Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by Kab - 02-12-2021, 06:43 AM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by yrot21 - 02-13-2021, 07:53 AM
RE: Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by Seagull - 02-24-2021, 08:44 AM
Walden MHA tempo learning journey - by pkmoose - 02-24-2021, 08:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journey - UK Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership OtterDen 14 13,537 06-30-2026, 09:58 AM
Last Post: kb24bi8
  HAU vs. Walden MBA Mint Berry Crunch 15 2,361 05-29-2026, 03:51 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM
  Has anyone here done the "digital nomad" lifestyle while pursuing distance learning? EliEverIsAHero 1 701 04-11-2026, 12:04 PM
Last Post: mcjon77
  Robert Cavelier University Journey armstrongsubero 38 15,693 03-11-2026, 11:19 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 35 33,380 01-26-2026, 04:18 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Leaving Walden - best PhD/DBA move? Celerity 2 2,138 01-13-2026, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Celerity
  Capella vs Walden for CBE Masters wow 13 5,811 12-26-2025, 05:58 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Walden Alums? TINASAM 7 2,088 09-22-2025, 08:17 PM
Last Post: TINASAM
  DBA in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - Walsh College - 12.5K USD bjcheung77 30 40,853 06-08-2025, 03:06 PM
Last Post: PhDIT
  Walden Tempo Learning Fees - Changes March 2025 bjcheung77 4 8,874 02-18-2025, 11:58 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)