05-14-2020, 03:07 AM
(05-13-2020, 11:39 PM)Ibantpi Wrote: Regarding the new COSC changes....I have all upper levels that I’m taking for BSBA. Every class that I need has assignments like a research paper or case study, some have 2 and 3. You can review the courses and their respective assignments at Study.com without having to be signed up.
Would it be possible to complete 9 upper level classes before July 1st?
My daughter is presently working on English 102 and Speech with SL. In addition to those, she will have 9 upper level classes left to complete and plans to use Study.com.
Can someone please tell me:
1.)Are the Study.com UL classes bogged down with papers or projects?
2.)Which 3 UL Business classes, at Study.com, will be the fastest to complete?
3.)Where can we find which Business concentration category (the 9 credits) each of the UL Study.com Business courses will fit into? Does it matter that all 3 are in one of the categories or can they be random?
Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to give us advice!
(If there is a better place for me to post these questions, please let me know.)
If you go to the transfer guide between study.com and COSC on the study.com site, you can see how the classes come in as. I just recently learned that it is not 100% accurate so best to confirm that a class comes in as UL before you take it. I’m still new here, so let me go see if I can post a link to the transfer guide....


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)