06-22-2020, 12:52 AM
Hmm, consumers are on a buying spree and apparently all the Universidad Isabel I degree spots have been sold out! Wow, look out ENEB! Similar degrees from a different partner university still are on sale, Universidad Europea Miguel de Cervantes is another partner of this provider. I also found out they partner with another for their MBA specialties, which is very affordable... I really wonder if these would actually be equivalent to something in the US... I wonder if someone would be able to transfer or get it recognized as an equivalent Masters from the US. I highly believe these would come in as equivalent to Post Graduate Diplomas (30 credits).
I think the reason why Universidad Europa Miguel de Cervantes is slightly more expensive is because, they mail you the physical diploma!
ESHE European School Health Education: https://www.eshe.es/
ESHE & partner Universidad Isabel I: https://www.eshe.es/universidad-isabel-i
ESHE & Universidad Europea Miguel de Cervantes https://www.eshe.es/universidad-europea-...-cervantes
ESHE & Asociación SEVENGUE MBA: https://www.eshe.es/enfermeria/mba-online
I think the reason why Universidad Europa Miguel de Cervantes is slightly more expensive is because, they mail you the physical diploma!
ESHE European School Health Education: https://www.eshe.es/
ESHE & partner Universidad Isabel I: https://www.eshe.es/universidad-isabel-i
ESHE & Universidad Europea Miguel de Cervantes https://www.eshe.es/universidad-europea-...-cervantes
ESHE & Asociación SEVENGUE MBA: https://www.eshe.es/enfermeria/mba-online
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)